How can I create a point in this drawing at O?

Chijioke

How can I create a point in this drawing at O? How can I create a point in this drawing using word?
IMG_20230718_023531.jpg

Can you see where the arrow is showing in?
IMG_20230718_025956.jpg
I used Microsoft word do this
IMG_20230718_025512.jpg
but my challenge is how can I have the point at O more visible as it is in the pictures I showed above?
Thank you.

Just find the centre of the circle. Take the radius (half the diameter (width)) of the circle and with a pair of compasses (or digital equivalent –ie, half of the circle), place the point of the compas on any point of the circumference (outside edge). Draw an arc until it hits another point on the circumference. put the point of the compass where the lines cross and do the same. Repeat. Where the three arcs cross in the middle is your centre point.

Don’t do it in Word. Entirely the wrong software for the job. There are free vector drawing applications out there. Have a look at Inkscape. Illustrator is best for vector drawing. However, what you need is so simple almost anything will do it. Not sure about Inkscap, but if you use the circle tool in illustrator, there is a handy little guide that shows the centre anyway, so you don’t need to bother with any of that geometry lark above!

Hope this helps.

Don’t do it in Word. Entirely the wrong software for the job. There are free vector drawing applications out there. Have a look at Inkscape. Illustrator is best for vector drawing. However, what you need is so simple almost anything will do it. Not sure about Inkscap, but if you use the circle tool in illustrator, there is a handy little guide that shows the centre anyway, so you don’t need to bother with any of that geometry lark above!

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your timely response. Can Corel draw serve the same purpose?

How can I create a point in this drawing at O? How can I create a point in this drawing using word?
View attachment 8611

Can you see where the arrow is showing in?
View attachment 8612
I used Microsoft word do this
View attachment 8613
but my challenge is how can I have the point at O more visible as it is in the pictures I showed above?
Thank you.
Click on insert menu then select Shapes option. Then click on circle and choose the color.

Back