Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by DeanZappy, Jul 21, 2012.

1. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

iPhone / iPad owner? Geek? Then you might want to have a look at

Post your links in this thread:

Here's me - DeanZappy
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

seriously.... a screen grab of your 'homescreen' on an iphone.... I can understand you doing it if you have android, it is customisable with different widgets, but an iphone where you're restricted to icons makes little sense to me....
  3. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

I'm with Levi on this one....
  4. Levi

what.... are you still drunk from last night or is it the new moderator taking over and see how I'm (always) right :p
  5. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Yeah, I agree theres not going to be much customisation (unless you jailbreak), but I find it interesting what apps other people use.
  6. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

I think I must have been drunk, all I remember is violently throwing up just after I typed that post...!

As for you always being right... well, you know what they say, even a broken watch is right twice a day ;)
  7. Levi

It can be right 24 times if its moving :up:

Not the mechanism the actual watch
  8. tim

tim Senior Member

i love this idea!

nice way to find out about new apps.

@levi - if anything, the fact that all homescreens are the same makes it more interesting, to see essential apps and how people arrange their icons.

i just found out about a few apps i hadn't known about before jumping on the site :)

ps. i know i'm a week late. i apologise.