Homescreen.me

seriously.... a screen grab of your 'homescreen' on an iphone.... I can understand you doing it if you have android, it is customisable with different widgets, but an iphone where you're restricted to icons makes little sense to me....

Squiddy said:
I'm with Levi on this one....

what.... are you still drunk from last night or is it the new moderator taking over and see how I'm (always) right :p

Yeah, I agree theres not going to be much customisation (unless you jailbreak), but I find it interesting what apps other people use.

I think I must have been drunk, all I remember is violently throwing up just after I typed that post...!

As for you always being right... well, you know what they say, even a broken watch is right twice a day ;)

Squiddy said:
As for you always being right... well, you know what they say, even a broken watch is right twice a day ;)
It can be right 24 times if its moving :up:

Not the mechanism the actual watch

i love this idea!

nice way to find out about new apps.

@levi - if anything, the fact that all homescreens are the same makes it more interesting, to see essential apps and how people arrange their icons.

i just found out about a few apps i hadn't known about before jumping on the site :)

ps. i know i'm a week late. i apologise.

Back