Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Strange Project Involving a 150ft Chimney - Need Expert Advice

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by boneyelbows, Feb 9, 2012.

1. boneyelbows

boneyelbows New Member

Hi,

Just joined and I have been given a project that I am struggling to complete the task.

I am wondering if anyone on this forum could help me, basically I need to find a company that can produce some large signage on a actual chimney (approx. 150Ft high) - I can provide the artwork but all my current suppliers cant supply the size or scope of the job.

The artwork is designed but I cant work out what size / type of signage to use - too dangerous to find out !

At the time scaffolding will be present so it should be easy to attach?

Is anyone experienced in this field to help me find a company that could help with this.

The project is based in the North West, Lancashire, UK.

Regards

Lisa :icon_Wall:

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Are you planning on this being attached to the scaffolding or to the chimeny long term?

3. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

We could possibly help, drop me a PM :icon_thumbup:

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

I'm in Blackpool, what chimney are you putting this on? Just curious.

5. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Try Universal Image Systems, Colchester. They print on all manner of things and do building wraps etc.

6. boneyelbows

boneyelbows New Member

Hi,

Thanks for all the great information, I will check out all your suggestions this week.

The chimney is at Ribble Park, Blackburn and the banner will be attached on the chimney as the scaffolding is there for a re-paint so we thought we might aswell ad a nice banner while we can.

Lisa :icon_thumbup:

7. ProjectPrint

ProjectPrint New Member