Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Xenonsoft, Jan 6, 2009.

  1. Xenonsoft

    Xenonsoft Active Member

    Hi all,

    I've been looking at different blogs and found my way to Graphic Design Blog » Portfolio.

    What I want to know is about that effect when you click on one of the portfolio thumbs, the swiping out effect, as I call it. It's around all over the place. Does anyone know where I could find the code, or whether it's only used in certain CMS'?
  2. Stationery Direct

    Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

  3. Xenonsoft

    Xenonsoft Active Member

    Cheers Damon, exactly what I was looking for.
  4. Timmo

    Timmo Member

    Awesome been trying to find this for a while now but frogot what it was called. Cheers.

Share This Page