Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guest Posts from Designers Required

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I was just wondering if any designers would be interested in writing a guest post to feature on my company blog?

Ideally graphic design related, tips and advice on whatever subject you feel would be of use to others looking to buy print or design for print.

The post would credit the author with a link back to their site, also looking to add the google+ authorsihp code to the post which will be of benefit if you are on google+

Just give me a shout if you are interested.

2. jooty

jooty Active Member

Go on then, Can spare some time to do a a bit. What kind of thing?
  3. Stationery Direct

I'm easy really just something of use to other graphic designers or people looking to design for print. Obviously we are a printer so it needs to be something along those lines, for example, bleed, how to create a letterhead in illustrator, can photoshop be used to design for print....that sort of thing :)
  4. jooty

jooty Active Member

ok and when would you like it by?
  5. Stationery Direct

No rush, just whenever you get chance, if you can add images etc to help get across the info it would be good.
  6. robsteele

robsteele Member

yeah ok i can drum up a few Illustrator/photoshop articles, what type of articles do you need boss?