Graphic Designer v Client

I'm sure someone has posted that on here before. Still hilarious though!

They showed this to us during our first week of University. The trouble is, I find myself saying things like 'there will probably be more work down the line' to other subcontractors...and I don't always mean it.

I have been laughing for the last 15 minutes. I need some rest. Can you guys wait until tomorrow before publishing the next video?

Love the second video it makes me really hilarious. Ha ha talk is familiar and appreciated for this plenty promoting.

I've just had the week and a half from hell trying to get 3D Modelers to understand the concept of bloody "BLEED"! :(

scotty said:
I've just had the week and a half from hell trying to get 3D Modelers to understand the concept of bloody "BLEED"! :(
are they that dumb..... I know I don't deal with printing a lot but thats kind of fundamental to producing images... mind you I always have a little extra 'scene' so I can crop if needed anyway.
If they are that dumb... just tell them to 'zoom out' by 5-10% and supply the same image at a slightly higher res or if it's not character animation etc get in touch with me :p

It was for a 3D render of a personalised product with a label that required bleed (in the back end) for the printer.
They just couldn't get it even though I explained it over the phone and sent a "so you're five years old. Here's an introduction to bleed" e-mail.
I have honestly lost over a week on it and six months off my life span.
I should move this to the "FFS" thread.
FFS!

If you get that issue again, pm me and I'll try and tell you what to tell them so they might understand :)

Back