Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic Designer v Client

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by scotty, Jun 28, 2013.

1. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Jimlad likes this.
  2. I'm sure someone has posted that on here before. Still hilarious though!
  3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Consider it a re-run then. :D
  4. Better than watching Dave!
  5. wac

wac Senior Member

They showed this to us during our first week of University. The trouble is, I find myself saying things like 'there will probably be more work down the line' to other subcontractors...and I don't always mean it.
  6. romet6

romet6 Member

7. GraphicBee

GraphicBee New Member

Hahaha this video made me laugh! i didn't thought there is an existing actual video of this scenario
  8. floriographic

floriographic Member

Love that first video, seen it before... wish i could send it to every client/potential client that's like that!
  9. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

haha, sure they have recorded me and then changed my voice.
  10. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

I have been laughing for the last 15 minutes. I need some rest. Can you guys wait until tomorrow before publishing the next video?
  11. Janifar

Janifar Member

Love the second video it makes me really hilarious. Ha ha talk is familiar and appreciated for this plenty promoting.
    romet6 likes this.
  12. Just need one for Printer vs Graphic Designer now :D
    GilmoreVisuals likes this.
  13. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Haaaa yes! 'How DARE you send me an image at 72 dpi AND in RGB' :p
  14. No to mention no bleed, incorrect size, 400% ink coverage, fonts not embeeded man i could go on all day :p
  15. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I've just had the week and a half from hell trying to get 3D Modelers to understand the concept of bloody "BLEED"! :(
  16. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

are they that dumb..... I know I don't deal with printing a lot but thats kind of fundamental to producing images... mind you I always have a little extra 'scene' so I can crop if needed anyway.
    If they are that dumb... just tell them to 'zoom out' by 5-10% and supply the same image at a slightly higher res or if it's not character animation etc get in touch with me :p
  17. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

It was for a 3D render of a personalised product with a label that required bleed (in the back end) for the printer.
    They just couldn't get it even though I explained it over the phone and sent a "so you're five years old. Here's an introduction to bleed" e-mail.
    I have honestly lost over a week on it and six months off my life span.
    I should move this to the "FFS" thread.
  18. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

If you get that issue again, pm me and I'll try and tell you what to tell them so they might understand :)
    scotty likes this.
  19. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Thanks Levi. Will do.
  20. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

GENIUS! Actually does it count as genius when it's basically true? Well, the idea to put it into a movie was genius, definitely.