graphic designer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timmp.co.uk

hey guys,

pretty regular work here - what would you guys offer to create one of these about once a fortnight?

fila%20suit.jpg

Thanks,

Tim Pennington

T

timmp.co.uk

The outline would be provided, yes. There'd be a custom made request every fortnight or so, so a steady flow of work.

Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink

I'm assuming you would be provided with all of the logos that were required as well.

I'd probably charge 2 - 3 hours.

Helen

Helen

Yeah, like Pix said, you would be looking at 2 to 3 hours.

It's all a bit cryptic though.....I dying to know what the designs are for :)

T

timmp.co.uk

The designs are from original sketches, so that they can get send off to the suit-makers for bikers to wear custom made suits.

It's quite a big job TBH. How much do you guys charge per hour? PM me if you want it to be secret.

Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink

It shouldn't really be dependent on how much your hourly rate is. It should come down to the amount of time it will take.

If it takes 3 hours and you charge £25 per hour and you don't think £75 is enough then you need to up your hourly rate.

I personally charge £60 per hour, no secret :) and I have no problems getting work. I do have a lot of years of commercial experience behind me though and feel I can justify that rate. When I started out I charged £20 per hour.

I've done a few things like that in the past (I'm a biker myself) as well as a lot of rally vehicles and once you've done one or two you'll be able to knock them out really quick.

Eagle

Eagle

I could well be interested in this too. Out of interest, not that it really matters, what format are the templates in?

M

mrhurley1

Xylo

hey guys,

pretty regular work here - what would you guys offer to create one of these about once a fortnight?

fila%20suit.jpg

Thanks,

Tim Pennington

We could carry out your project as requested and required, we are an experienced design agency and for a project like this we would charge £62.5 an hour

james hurley

xyloltd.co.uk

Thanks

Last edited:
T

timmp.co.uk

ouch, £62.50 per hour is expensive, especially as you can't guarantee me how long you'll be going for.

Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink

I guess it depends how many hours it will take per image.

That's the way I look at it too. I charge £60 per hour but work quickly. You might get someone that charges £30 per hour but takes two or 3 times longer :)

Swings and roundabouts really.

M

mrhurley1

We are a very professional agency and will be able to work to tight deadlines if and when required, we carry many different jobs every week, ranging from jobs that take a day right up to corporate branding that can take several months

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
We are a very professional agency and will be able to work to tight deadlines if and when required, we carry many different jobs every week, ranging from jobs that take a day right up to corporate branding that can take several months
Do you have website where we can see your work?

Regards

Damon

Status
Not open for further replies.