Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

graphic designer needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Member

hey guys,

pretty regular work here - what would you guys offer to create one of these about once a fortnight?

Tim Pennington
  2. Helen

Helen Member

Would the bike leathers outline be provided, or would it have to be drawn?
  3. Member

The outline would be provided, yes. There'd be a custom made request every fortnight or so, so a steady flow of work.
  4. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

I'm assuming you would be provided with all of the logos that were required as well.

I'd probably charge 2 - 3 hours.
  5. Member

Yeah, logos would be provided too.
  6. Helen

Helen Member

Yeah, like Pix said, you would be looking at 2 to 3 hours.

It's all a bit cryptic though.....I dying to know what the designs are for :)
  7. Member

The designs are from original sketches, so that they can get send off to the suit-makers for bikers to wear custom made suits.

It's quite a big job TBH. How much do you guys charge per hour? PM me if you want it to be secret.
  8. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

It shouldn't really be dependent on how much your hourly rate is. It should come down to the amount of time it will take.

If it takes 3 hours and you charge £25 per hour and you don't think £75 is enough then you need to up your hourly rate.

I personally charge £60 per hour, no secret :) and I have no problems getting work. I do have a lot of years of commercial experience behind me though and feel I can justify that rate. When I started out I charged £20 per hour.

I've done a few things like that in the past (I'm a biker myself) as well as a lot of rally vehicles and once you've done one or two you'll be able to knock them out really quick.
  9. lauralil

lauralil Member

I have dropped you a line Tim.

10. Eagle

Eagle Member

I could well be interested in this too. Out of interest, not that it really matters, what format are the templates in?
  11. Member

either .eps or .psd
  12. mrhurley1

mrhurley1 New Member

We could carry out your project as requested and required, we are an experienced design agency and for a project like this we would charge £62.5 an hour

james hurley

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  13. Member

ouch, £62.50 per hour is expensive, especially as you can't guarantee me how long you'll be going for.
  14. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I guess it depends how many hours it will take per image.
  15. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

That's the way I look at it too. I charge £60 per hour but work quickly. You might get someone that charges £30 per hour but takes two or 3 times longer :)

Swings and roundabouts really.
  16. mrhurley1

mrhurley1 New Member

We are a very professional agency and will be able to work to tight deadlines if and when required, we carry many different jobs every week, ranging from jobs that take a day right up to corporate branding that can take several months
  17. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Do you have website where we can see your work?

18. mrhurley1

mrhurley1 New Member

19. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, sort that flashing out it's gonna give me a fit :icon_biggrin: Reminds me of this site... paper rad
  20. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Definitely needs a warning to any epileptics on the forum :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.