Graphic designer needed for live streaming website

lmaidane

Hi everyone:icon_smile:,

I am currently looking for a graphic designer to help me build the demo of a live streaming website!

I am looking for someone who is familiar with wowza and worldpress.

It is for a start-up business dedicated to the music industry! So if you share a passion for music too, you might find a particular interest in this project :)! And who knows, you might become part of the team!

Please contact me if you are interested !!

Have a lovely week.

Leila

I am currently looking for a graphic designer to help me build the demo of a live streaming website!

It is for a start-up business dedicated to the music industry! So if you share a passion for music too, you might find a particular interest in this project :)! And who knows, you might become part of the team!

Have a lovely week.

Leila

Can you be more specific as to what is needed and your budget please?

Have a lovely week.

Leila

Lemon 'N' Lime is a contemporary design company bringing to you the best quality and services, revolutionary ideas across all digital media. Headquartered in Lancashire we have a dedicated team of experienced and dynamic digital experts from India, US, Middle East and the UK.

Our team of creative designers, developers and project managers help chart an effective digital marketing strategy customized to individual clients;We believe in taking our customers all the way through their digital journey, from day one to the moment they go live. Our achievements are our customer's happiness.

if you can contact my partner on the number below she would be more then happy to help:

Tayyibah|Marketing & Development

Call: 0782 1871527
Email: [email protected]
Visit: Lemon 'N' Lime, Branding, Website creation, Newspaper Creative Ad production, Digital Imaging, 3D services and Packaging services.

L N'L Designz, Vali House, Boyle Street, Whalley Range Business Park,
Blackburn, Lancs, BB1 6DG

Back