Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic Designer/Illustrator Wanted

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Teachersgem, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Teachersgem

Teachersgem New Member

We are looking for a freelance graphic designer/illustrator to design teaching resources aimed at 3 - 7 year olds. You will be paid for all your work.

If this is something you would be interested in then please contact me below or via PM.
  2. rawPixel

rawPixel New Member

Currently working on a similar school project, and would love to be of assistance. PM'd you!
  3. onesidezero

onesidezero New Member

Hi, I'd be interested in this if it's available. I currently work with a range of schools on projects like this and would be able to handle the work with ease and efficiency. Please contact me if this is of interest to you. Thanks, Brett
  4. Teachersgem

Teachersgem New Member

Thanks for your interest. I will send you the details tomorrow.
  5. Adam Kahan

Adam Kahan New Member

Hi there,

Currently laying out and designing two titles, in the health and education sectors, something similar should not be a problem, feel free to PM contact me.

6. jim.kirk96

jim.kirk96 New Member

Hello Adam.

Im James. I have experience working across health and education sectors so am particularly interested in this. I can send samples so you have a feel for the kind of work that I do? I have over 8 years experience working on layouts and across all aspects of design. Give us a shout if you would like to speak further! Cheers

7. Teachersgem

Teachersgem New Member

Thanks everyone so far for your messages :)
  8. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Hi Adam

I'm a graphic designer with over ten years of studio and freelance experience. I used to design motivational posters for primary schools in Warwickshire, and I've recently designed and illustrated several educational iPhone apps. I'd very much like to be considered for your project, as I find designing for kids much more interesting than the usual grown up stuff I'm lumbered with.

9. Teachersgem

Teachersgem New Member

Hi James and Andy,

I haven't replied to your posts as you are addressing them to Adam. Is it Adam you are wanting to contact, or is it Teachersgem?

10. Teachersgem

Teachersgem New Member

11. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Hi Sue.

I'm sorry, I glanced up the page and got the wrong name. It was your initial post I was responding to. Just being sloppy.

12. Teachersgem

Teachersgem New Member

Just a quick note to let you know this offer is still open. For more information please email us at: