Graphic Designer/Illustrator Wanted

Teachersgem

We are looking for a freelance graphic designer/illustrator to design teaching resources aimed at 3 - 7 year olds. You will be paid for all your work.

If this is something you would be interested in then please contact me below or via PM.

We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to design teaching resources aimed at 3 - 7 year olds. You will be paid for all your work.

If this is something you would be interested in then please contact me below or via PM.

Currently working on a similar school project, and would love to be of assistance. PM'd you!

Hi, I'd be interested in this if it's available. I currently work with a range of schools on projects like this and would be able to handle the work with ease and efficiency. Please contact me if this is of interest to you. Thanks, Brett

We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to design teaching resources aimed at 3 - 7 year olds. You will be paid for all your work.

Hi there,

Currently laying out and designing two titles, in the health and education sectors, something similar should not be a problem, feel free to PM contact me.

Adam

Hello Adam.

Im James. I have experience working across health and education sectors so am particularly interested in this. I can send samples so you have a feel for the kind of work that I do? I have over 8 years experience working on layouts and across all aspects of design. Give us a shout if you would like to speak further! Cheers

James

Hi Adam

I'm a graphic designer with over ten years of studio and freelance experience. I used to design motivational posters for primary schools in Warwickshire, and I've recently designed and illustrated several educational iPhone apps. I'd very much like to be considered for your project, as I find designing for kids much more interesting than the usual grown up stuff I'm lumbered with.

Andy

Hi James and Andy,

I haven't replied to your posts as you are addressing them to Adam. Is it Adam you are wanting to contact, or is it Teachersgem?

Thanks
Sue
Teachersgem

Hi Sue.

I'm sorry, I glanced up the page and got the wrong name. It was your initial post I was responding to. Just being sloppy.

Andy

Back