Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic design crit required

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by br3n, Dec 14, 2008.

1. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Been asked to develop some wallpaper graphics for craig sparkes, Ive recently finnished a website design for him so this (1 of 4) is designed to work alongside the new-look site.

Designed as 1280*1024 but rescaled for this topic

source image

Anyone got any ideas/crit? ta.
  2. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Nice - only concern is the placement of the logos.

Maybe along the bottom? - as most mac users (havn't used a pc in years!) tend to have Hardrive / external etc icons down the right hand side.
  3. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

As a mac user I agree with the above, however controversially - windows users normally have theres aligned left!

I really like the design, to me the strings of the kite down line up with its positioning though...
  4. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

You've really gone to town with the burn tool! ;)
  5. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I really like the dark grungy feel - do you think its over done?
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

personally, i don't. i think it looks dangerous and exciting so for me the grunge is just right.

maybe i'm the ultimate in stupid tho.
  7. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I think you've done a nice job with this and it would appeal to your target audience! - good work!
  8. tim

tim Senior Member

one q... where's the guys head?
  9. br3n

br3n Senior Member

hes kind of inverted so his head would be underneith the blue buggy - if that makes sense?

thanks for comments guys :D
  10. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

For me it wasn't clear at all what he was/doing, until you explained and supplied the original image. Just my 2p.
  11. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

It's been a long time since i've touched a Peee Seeee.