Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Logo Required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by equi, Mar 14, 2012.

1. equi

equi New Member

Hi, i have just started a new forum and i need a background and a logo. I don't yet know exactly what i want but they will not be terribly detailed or large. I was just wondering about pricing as its a free forum and i have very limited funds so even if someone who is just setting themselves up and is looking for experience, feel free to contact me.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

What's your budget? Even someone looking for experience as you put it will expect to be paid.

3. LDM

LDM New Member

Happy to help

Happy to help you, will be able to do it for a modest budget that I am sure we can agree. Contact me

4. equi

equi New Member

My budget may greatly differ from what is expected. i have no idea tbh what a decent price for this kind of thing is, so to save my self the embarrassment i would be greatful if you could give me a ballpark figure so i at least know where to aim? thanks

5. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Also sent a message about this.

6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I'm sure some designers will be in touch with quotes shortly, good luck.