• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

flyer design!!!

T

Tony Hardy

Basic English grammar? Haha.

Your = your leg, your dog.
You're = You Are. So, "You are crushing my fucking foot"

Also, what's that? A sculpture? Looks awesome! I'd like to know more about it...

just a photo manipulation of myself, i designed a series of works based on some of my favourite designers this one was based on the works of michealo.... and thanks for the grammar check, will sort it out.

T

Tony Hardy

It's really really good :) Who is it based on? Michealo? Who's that? :)
Do you do photo manipulation professionally or is it just a hobby?

Well, its just a hobby at the moment, but i am studying graphic design and I am in my third year (at central st martins, london). Michealo is a professional photographic retoucher, google him he has a big following

T

Tony Hardy

blacc360 said:
Well, its just a hobby at the moment, but i am studying graphic design and I am in my third year (at central st martins, london). Michealo is a professional photographic retoucher, google him he has a big following
Get yourself around the forums and have a look :) Maybe post some more of your work up? I'd love to see more of it!

M

Matt Harle

I'm with Tony on this one. I'd love to see more of your work. That sculpture picture is fantastic.

they are not that long anymore, but yesSeriously? Isn't that a massive inconvenience? Good if you have an itch that's just out of reach or a crafty bugger I suppose.