flyer design!!!

blacc360

For house music party, no text on it yet, still await correct info..... so i named it myself
your_crushing_my_f__king_foot_by_blacc360-d5rvcrm.jpg

Attachments

• myfootsquare.jpg
    myfootsquare.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 10
Basic English grammar? Haha.

Your = your leg, your dog.
You're = You Are. So, "You are crushing my fucking foot"

Also, what's that? A sculpture? Looks awesome! I'd like to know more about it...

just a photo manipulation of myself, i designed a series of works based on some of my favourite designers this one was based on the works of michealo.... and thanks for the grammar check, will sort it out.

It's really really good :) Who is it based on? Michealo? Who's that? :)
Do you do photo manipulation professionally or is it just a hobby?

Well, its just a hobby at the moment, but i am studying graphic design and I am in my third year (at central st martins, london). Michealo is a professional photographic retoucher, google him he has a big following

blacc360 said:
Well, its just a hobby at the moment, but i am studying graphic design and I am in my third year (at central st martins, london). Michealo is a professional photographic retoucher, google him he has a big following
Get yourself around the forums and have a look :) Maybe post some more of your work up? I'd love to see more of it!

I'm with Tony on this one. I'd love to see more of your work. That sculpture picture is fantastic.

You should still get some more of your work posted up mate!

they are not that long anymore, but yesSeriously? Isn't that a massive inconvenience? Good if you have an itch that's just out of reach or a crafty bugger I suppose.

Back