• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flash/Animation Required

Our company is in need of a talented individual comfortable with flash animation for a :45 title sequence to accompany a live performance promo.

Can you do some basic integration of the animation and live promo video? Do you know enough graphic design to help put together a nice brochure to accompany the video cut?

For more information, please provide your telephone number or your e-mail address.

Thanks

Our company is in need of a talented individual comfortable with flash animation for a :45 title sequence to accompany a live performance promo.

Can you do some basic integration of the animation and live promo video? Do you know enough graphic design to help put together a nice brochure to accompany the video cut?

For more information, please provide your telephone number or your e-mail address.

Thanks

Hi - we will be able to help in this field.
Please take a look at our portfolio found here to see if you like what you see.
If so, contact me through our website.

Thanks

carl

I'm sure this project has already been developed, but, if you should need help with another similar project in the future then please let me know.

Best Carl