Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Framework

Discussion in 'Website Coding & Programming Forum:' started by RDB, May 14, 2014.

1. RDB

RDB Member

Who uses frameworks and what is your favourite?
  2. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Hi RDB85
    I have just started to get into Bootstrap - couple of annoyances; but, overall really liking it.

On top of that I am going to soon learn Jquery, followed by Mootools on my JavaScript quest for brilliance.

What about yourself?

3. I spent a bit of time working with Foundation 5 but ever since then, the only type of projects I've worked on have required a CMS and so I've just gone with WordPress and customising the hell out of premium themes.
  4. RDB

RDB Member

I currently use Bootstrap, but I have used Foundation too. i find Bootstrap to be the better of the two but thats my personal opinion. I think frameworks are great, they allow you to build quickly, create amazing designs and the responsive features are brilliant.
  5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I don't like their uses and over reliance on CSS class selectors. Makes it a bit constricting/odd to work with at times. Saying that, I've not used Bootstrap.

Busy looking at Laravel and Expression Engine in my quest to learn more about PHP.

@jazajay I'm also on a bit of a jQuery binge. Having to learn that and PHP at once to actually make anything useful!