Favourite Framework

Hi RDB85
I have just started to get into Bootstrap - couple of annoyances; but, overall really liking it.

On top of that I am going to soon learn Jquery, followed by Mootools on my JavaScript quest for brilliance.

What about yourself?

Jaz

I spent a bit of time working with Foundation 5 but ever since then, the only type of projects I've worked on have required a CMS and so I've just gone with WordPress and customising the hell out of premium themes.

I currently use Bootstrap, but I have used Foundation too. i find Bootstrap to be the better of the two but thats my personal opinion. I think frameworks are great, they allow you to build quickly, create amazing designs and the responsive features are brilliant.

I don't like their uses and over reliance on CSS class selectors. Makes it a bit constricting/odd to work with at times. Saying that, I've not used Bootstrap.

Busy looking at Laravel and Expression Engine in my quest to learn more about PHP.

@jazajay I'm also on a bit of a jQuery binge. Having to learn that and PHP at once to actually make anything useful!

Back