Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experienced Wordpress website designer required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by pcbranding, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

Hello. I'm looking to update my site and need an experienced web designer with good design eye and full knowledge of Wordpress to assist me.

I'm not looking for someone that only knows how to install WP and install a theme (I know how to do that!) I need someone who knows Wordpress inside out and familiar with latest developments/web technology to update my site.

Please PM me or call me.

Thanks.

2. richimgd

richimgd Member

Hi Paul,
    I've sent you a PM.

3. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Paul, sounds more like your looking more for a developer as you have the design side covered?
    Would that be fair to say, will hit you up on skype but know a man who can help you if so.

4. Creative

Creative New Member

Not sure if this spot has been filled, but I'll add you on Skype now anyway.

5. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

Thank you Gareth. I'm in discussion with one 'developer' - will keep you posted if I need any further help.

6. 2jdesign

2jdesign New Member

Not sure if you still need help on this we are extremely experienced in Wordpress and have developed many sites including customising the WordPress system, we also have a team of talented Graphic Designers.

Feel free to contact via our website or PM

7. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

Thank you all. My request is now closed.

Regards,

Paul

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed :icon_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.