Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diamond Logo Concepts- Need Opinions?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by joshexam, May 26, 2016.

1. joshexam

joshexam New Member

I am not a GD professional, just making these roughly in CS6.

My favorite are the very first two, top left. My LEAST favorite are the one's with the city skyline inside the diamond, it is not as simplistic and reminds me of skateboarding companies, idk.

Which should I stick with and tweak a bit?

[​IMG]

2. joshexam

joshexam New Member

3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

None of them currently say "real estate" to me. The cityscape is too broad a device that 'Blue Diamond' could be anything in that context.

This one only tells me the company is called 'blue', not 'blue diamond'. You're using the shape of the logo to spell out the second part of the company name, which would just lead to confusion as people will think the business is called "Blue".

Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 17.20.38.png

Get a pen and paper and try other options, these all seem to just be variants of one idea, the diamond. Is there someway you can use a diamond shape in a less obvious way?

Athos likes this.
  4. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

They're all the same to me. All the same shape diamond. Just with words placed around in different places.

There's no options to choose from.

5. joshexam

joshexam New Member

Well since Paul was pointing out, that just having the word "blue" will associate it to much with just being a company called "blue", I'm going to stick with the one's that have the full name "Blue Diamond" or make the first one with the initials "B.D.", instead of just a big B