Designing Naked?

Did anyone actually see the programme? I caught the last 5 minutes and really wish I hadn't. I hope it is positive for them though and the company gets the required exposure as the staff did :D

Caught a bit of it - the MD looked very embaressed and his financee - who ran an SEO business in the same office, looked like she was kill him for suggesting the idea of getting in a wacky consultant!

Berry said:
On a serious note. The company involved OneBestway are about 6 miles from us, and have obviously hit hard times which is sad. They have always produced decent work and it must be tough for them. We even lost a decent web project to them a month back. I don't know whether this is a good idea to get them back on track though. Brave or stupid, can't really decide.

I reckon Brave.

I watched a re-run of the programme last night. I sat there squirming. Nobody really wanted to do it, especially his fiance, who ended up in underwear.

Silver Firefly said:
I've been known to design naked but then that's in the privacy of my own home.

Any chance of the address then? We could make it a DF Forum meet;)

just typeing what you were thinking.... I could feel your brain pattern ocillating from my front door

Silver Firefly said:
I've been known to design naked but then that's in the privacy of my own home.
where is my invitation?..........................just to design butt naked!:clap:

LOL looks like Silver Firefly is very popular with the male geeks to design naked with :lol:

Back