Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designing Naked?

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by rossnorthernunion, Jul 9, 2009.

1. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Naked Office

Question is:

Would you work naked to boost creativity and team bonding?
  2. i did work an entire day in a thong before for charity.. and that was at PricewaterhouseCoopers... everyone did it which was madness.. I came and left the office wearing a long coat LOL did make people laugh for that entire month...
  3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Takes me back the The Word and 'ill do anything to get on TV" It's a good publicity stunt for the company involved though

Not sure it would boost creativity?! And may encourage some unwanted team bonding. I think it would really depend on the type of business and customers who come through the door. A funeral directors for example would be a no no.

4. Romack

Romack Senior Member

our office is always pretty chilly...
  5. rossnorthernunion

Yeah - we've turned the heating off now.
  6. Romack

Romack Senior Member

cold and naked... not ideal for creativity
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

virgin have been pushing this massively! Curiosity alone means it has to be worth a watch.

on a more manly note, there better be some tits in it or it is not worth the time of day!
  8. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

9. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

what, I came in here expecting atleast someone to have said something like "I would but I wouldn't get any work done as all the women would be jumping me" or "I wouldn't want to embarrass the other men":p

I'm quite disappointed about the serious tone this thread is taking :(

On a serious note though, personally I probably would if I was in better shape but in my current shape (could do with toning up) then not at the minute, now obviously I would prefer rest of my office to be staffed only by hot women to improve team bonding of course :)
  10. berry

berry Active Member

Command Z.......

Is there a 3D Photoshop out yet???
  11. Levi

Yeah photoshop extended supposedly does 3d stuff (import it first) too, never used it as I use max/solidworks for my 3d stuff - I'm assuming it was a serious question :)
  12. berry

berry Active Member

Er...No! just trying to find a way of making my d*ck 12 inches long.... but I suppose I could always fold it in half!:D
  13. rossnorthernunion

You've got a 24" duck?

Thats a big one.
  14. Levi

you only need to fold it in half, you poor thing :p
  15. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

how the f**k are you going to concentrate then, cos i assume naked ladies will be around also.
  16. berry

berry Active Member

I can see this whole thing either being a complete cock up or just going tits up.
  17. I do wonder how much innuendo can be carried by one thread before it destroys the universe :p :lol:
  18. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

who will become DF's answer to the todd?
  19. well I would say Timbo.... as The Todd is a bit of a swinger :p :lol:
  20. berry

berry Active Member

On a serious note. The company involved OneBestway are about 6 miles from us, and have obviously hit hard times which is sad. They have always produced decent work and it must be tough for them. We even lost a decent web project to them a month back. I don't know whether this is a good idea to get them back on track though. Brave or stupid, can't really decide.