Designing Naked?

i did work an entire day in a thong before for charity.. and that was at PricewaterhouseCoopers... everyone did it which was madness.. I came and left the office wearing a long coat LOL did make people laugh for that entire month...

Takes me back the The Word and 'ill do anything to get on TV" It's a good publicity stunt for the company involved though

Not sure it would boost creativity?! And may encourage some unwanted team bonding. I think it would really depend on the type of business and customers who come through the door. A funeral directors for example would be a no no.

:D

virgin have been pushing this massively! Curiosity alone means it has to be worth a watch.

on a more manly note, there better be some tits in it or it is not worth the time of day!

what, I came in here expecting atleast someone to have said something like "I would but I wouldn't get any work done as all the women would be jumping me" or "I wouldn't want to embarrass the other men":p

I'm quite disappointed about the serious tone this thread is taking :(

On a serious note though, personally I probably would if I was in better shape but in my current shape (could do with toning up) then not at the minute, now obviously I would prefer rest of my office to be staffed only by hot women to improve team bonding of course :)

Berry said:
Is there a 3D Photoshop out yet???
Yeah photoshop extended supposedly does 3d stuff (import it first) too, never used it as I use max/solidworks for my 3d stuff - I'm assuming it was a serious question :)

Levi said:
- I'm assuming it was a serious question :)

Er...No! just trying to find a way of making my d*ck 12 inches long.... but I suppose I could always fold it in half!:D

Berry said:
Er...No! just trying to find a way of making my d*ck 12 inches long.... but I suppose I could always fold it in half!:D
you only need to fold it in half, you poor thing :p

I do wonder how much innuendo can be carried by one thread before it destroys the universe :p :lol:

well I would say Timbo.... as The Todd is a bit of a swinger :p :lol:

On a serious note. The company involved OneBestway are about 6 miles from us, and have obviously hit hard times which is sad. They have always produced decent work and it must be tough for them. We even lost a decent web project to them a month back. I don't know whether this is a good idea to get them back on track though. Brave or stupid, can't really decide.

Back