Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designer wanted for 2 days a week in London, W1, can run own business from the addres

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by robcub, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robcub

robcub Junior Member

If you're looking for a W1 Mayfair address for your design business this one's for you.

we are looking for a freelance graphic design & marketing exec, who would be responsible for a range of activities, such as:

Web design
    Web construction
    SEO
    Production of PDF material
    Production of Print
    Maintenance of database
    HTML emailing
    Etc
    Etc

We have a variety of business interests, including importing of wines, project development, etc, etc. I would expect that we may out source some of the above, but the responsibility would still be there to oversee these jobs.

We would be happy to pay a retainer/monthly fee, for the 2 days work and also provide office space for the development of their own business, should this be of interest for the individual. We see this as a long term opportunity, and do not consider this a short term position.

2. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

Hi Rob, I'm not interested in the job as I'm in Liverpool, so please forgive me for replying.

I'm replying because I'm just wondering if you could tell me why you need people to physically be in W1 Mayfair? Why do you need them to be in the same place as you?

With phones, email, Skype and video chat being an every day occurrence now, it doesn't make sense to me to actually go into an office if it's not necessary to do so. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on this? If this was a non-location-specific job, I'd probably be interested.

Just curious, that's all. Thanks!

3. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Id be interested but unfortunately im not in london.

4. robcub

robcub Junior Member

Anagoge, I don't know. I posted this up here as I was contacted by the guy who was offering the job. I just pasted the request in from an email. Cheers.

5. robcub

robcub Junior Member

This position has now been filled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.