Designer wanted for 2 days a week in London, W1, can run own business from the addres

Status
Not open for further replies.

robcub

If you're looking for a W1 Mayfair address for your design business this one's for you.

we are looking for a freelance graphic design & marketing exec, who would be responsible for a range of activities, such as:

Web design
Web construction
SEO
Production of PDF material
Production of Print
Maintenance of database
HTML emailing
Etc
Etc

We have a variety of business interests, including importing of wines, project development, etc, etc. I would expect that we may out source some of the above, but the responsibility would still be there to oversee these jobs.

We would be happy to pay a retainer/monthly fee, for the 2 days work and also provide office space for the development of their own business, should this be of interest for the individual. We see this as a long term opportunity, and do not consider this a short term position.

Hi Rob, I'm not interested in the job as I'm in Liverpool, so please forgive me for replying.

I'm replying because I'm just wondering if you could tell me why you need people to physically be in W1 Mayfair? Why do you need them to be in the same place as you?

With phones, email, Skype and video chat being an every day occurrence now, it doesn't make sense to me to actually go into an office if it's not necessary to do so. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on this? If this was a non-location-specific job, I'd probably be interested.

Just curious, that's all. Thanks!

Anagoge, I don't know. I posted this up here as I was contacted by the guy who was offering the job. I just pasted the request in from an email. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back