Designer Profiling

Hey everyone in Graphic Design

I am currently scouring the internet for graphic designs such as illustrations photo manipulation and typography etc.

Ok i am editing this now because i've actually got told what where doing fully :)

What were doing is asking designers for some of there work to profile what iill be doing is making a video of some of the work to place on the home page on the site to advertise the designer. There will be a dedicated page on the website for profiling designers and also a blog post,

I will also ask a few questions such as who you are, how long you've been doing what your doing, just so the audience can get to know you a little bit etc.

So if your interested or have any questions just post on the forum or contact me by email it is
[email protected]

heres where the profiling will be done ive been told Here is an example of what the profiling might look like http://tinyurl.com/yglg6hb all we want is a link back really.

Last edited:
It will be advertised on reflexstock
Its just to help getting designers like yourself noticed well promote you's. :icon_smile:

OK, do you have a brief or examples of style you want us to be coherent with?
I'm just trying to understand what you want to achieve and which kind of blogs would be using our images.

Last edited:
OK, do you have a brief or examples of style you want us to be coherent with?
I'm just trying to understand what you want to achieve and which kind of blogs would be using our images.

Where not fussed about any style its the inviduality of the designer them selfs as most designers dont like to be conformist and have there own ideas of creativity

so style doesnt matter.

the blog would be the reflex stock blog we wont be selling anything
its just a profiling trying to promote designers.

Back