Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Website designer needed!

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by kolan, Aug 26, 2008.

1. kolan

kolan New Member

We need a very experienced and creative website designer to create a unique website for an Olympic Athlete. The site will consist of 2-3 different languages, video games, kids activity section, video, online networking section for members. If you are interested, please leave your e-mail address or telephone number for detailed information.

2. stugster

stugster New Member

Hi Kolan,

There's a good chance that from the basic information you've given me, you're going to need more than just a Website Designer.

I'm more than happy to discuss your project in more detail if you like. Please send me an e-mail for more information: Stuart.Gilbertson [AT]
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Stuart/Stugster is HIGHLY recommended and has done many jobs for us in the past.
  4. nish

nish New Member

Love to take on this job based on CMS and admin backend which enable user to control content of the web pages and many more. please click on signature to see PORTFOLIO page.

I am available on 020 3355 8773 to discuss your project.

Thank You
  5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi Nish,
    Be good to see an intro from you in the introductions forum :)

VLAHAKISA Member

7. Jeni B&G

Jeni B&G New Member

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jeni

Welcome to the forum.

Some great flash websites there, well done. :icon_thumbup:
  9. tailorcreative

tailorcreative New Member