Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone please give me some advice on my new Business Logo?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by eglynn, Nov 22, 2012.

1. eglynn

eglynn New Member

Hi everyone!

This is my new logo for my recently setup business "HereAndNow" We are a social networking site, and so far have had zero-signups after an estimated £5000 spent on advertising. However we are improving our website to make it more interactive with the user, and we have started off by making a new logo. If you could spend the time to review the logo and suggest improvements that would be much appreciated.

[​IMG]

Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hire a designer.

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Yes I agree with above, sometimes it is a case of pointing out maybe a couple of little errors but in this case unfortunately it is not good on so many levels, sorry.

4. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

I can only echo the above, absolutely hire a designer. At the very least it would be handy for your logo to be legible.

5. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

It says what? Hire a designer...

6. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

my eyes! for a second i thought my screen cracked.

7. Edge

Edge Active Member

That's hilarious - it's so obviously a wind up. Made me laugh.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  8. eglynn

eglynn New Member

I have made a slight revision to the previous logo, which I will post tomorrow. Thanks for the advice, if again it does not suceed expectations I will consider hiring a designer.

9. LovesPrint

LovesPrint Member

This has to be a wind up.

10. Edge

Edge Active Member

No need - I think you've nailed it. It's possibly the best logo I've ever seen.

11. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

It's very special.

12. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

His mummy thinks he's special.

13. eglynn

eglynn New Member

Thanks, atleast someone has such exquisit graphic design knowledge such as myself. :icon_smile:
    My two years in Uni finally paid off.

14. Edge

Edge Active Member

With such obvious talent, I'd skip your third year, approach Saatchi and Saatchi direct and offer your services for some serious money.

15. eglynn

eglynn New Member

Thanks, I have actually approached Saatchi and they said they would inform me of when they need something of such diversity created.

16. eglynn

eglynn New Member

I have such eZ talent, I really love what I do and would like to gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape over all of my graphics. UU IS NOT ALIVE NO MORE UHUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HUHU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU!HU

17. Theory Unit

Theory Unit Member

I'm blown away, your copy skills are equally brilliant - what a talent!