• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Corrupt State - Designer Required

Hello Forum,

I currently own a company that specializes in T-Shirt Designs known as Corrupt State. We are relatively small company in that me and my team started about a year ago. We specialize in streetware clothing and have a range of ideas and designs that we would like to explore yet lack the ability of a graphic designer.

We currently have a range a range of designs that you can look at on Corrupt State.

Please get back to me if your are interested and if you require any further information.

Regards

Corrupt state

I sent you a pm

Hello Forum,

I currently own a company that specializes in T-Shirt Designs known as Corrupt State. We are relatively small company in that me and my team started about a year ago. We specialize in streetware clothing and have a range of ideas and designs that we would like to explore yet lack the ability of a graphic designer.

We currently have a range a range of designs that you can look at on Corrupt State.

Please get back to me if your are interested and if you require any further information.

Regards

Corrupt state
I sent you PM reference what you need.

Cheers
Purplesheep