Corrupt State - Designer Required

etem89

Hello Forum,

I currently own a company that specializes in T-Shirt Designs known as Corrupt State. We are relatively small company in that me and my team started about a year ago. We specialize in streetware clothing and have a range of ideas and designs that we would like to explore yet lack the ability of a graphic designer.

We currently have a range a range of designs that you can look at on Corrupt State.

Please get back to me if your are interested and if you require any further information.

Regards

Corrupt state

I sent you a pm

Hello Forum,

I currently own a company that specializes in T-Shirt Designs known as Corrupt State. We are relatively small company in that me and my team started about a year ago. We specialize in streetware clothing and have a range of ideas and designs that we would like to explore yet lack the ability of a graphic designer.

We currently have a range a range of designs that you can look at on Corrupt State.

Please get back to me if your are interested and if you require any further information.

Regards

Corrupt state

I sent you PM reference what you need.

Cheers
Purplesheep

Hello Corrupt State

You do yourself an injustice, your design ideas are good but if you need some help to tighten it all up give us a shout

Back