Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations to Eagle Imagery

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations to Mark from Eagle Imagery (a regular on here), just noticed he is on page 1 of google for the search term:

"logo design"

A very well done there mate, keep it up :icon_notworthy:

2. Eagle

Eagle Member

Hmm. Thanks - but are you sure? I've always hovered around the 5th - 10th mark but never #1 The sweatshop sites usually claim that crown.

:)

3. Stationery Direct

Hi Mark

Not position 1 (now that really would be impressive), I mean page 1 which is still VERY good for such a sought after search term, you are currently placed 6th for a UK search and a bit further down for a general search, still page 1 though.

Amanda from Truly Ace is hot on your heels on page 2, I expect her to be with you in the very near future.

4. Stationery Direct

Infact Amanda has recently moved to spot 3 on page 1 of google, CONGRATULATIONS!

5. stugster

stugster New Member

I've just had a peek on google.co.uk for logo design, and Eagle is listed as the 5th result! :)
    Congrats! :)

6. Eagle

Eagle Member

Hey, thanks. :icon_smile:

Just a shame blue chips don't use Google. :icon_rolleyes:

7. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

Gatekeepers?

I know, how 'do' you get in front of those blue chips. Is it all that phoning and getting past the gatekeeper business?

I can't face it, lol

Amanda

8. Eagle

Eagle Member

I can't be bothered either. If they want me, they know where I am. ;) :icon_tongue_smilie: