Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coke's cans for the Summer

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, May 24, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Both Coke and deadly rival Pepsi have produced limited edition cans in recent years - here's Coke's effort for the summer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first can featuring Sunglasses launched this week with four additional designs to be released over the next two months, culminating with a special July 4th holiday can (the stars and stripes one).

The cans were designed by Turner Duckworth and will be featured on packaging, in-store displays and TV ads.

2. sarah_a

sarah_a Member

I love them, I think they are really funny (in a good way) lol :icon_smile: Nice find :icon_smile:

3. Helen

Helen Member

God, I would kill for an ice cold can of coke right now....

4. dot design

dot design Member

They are great designs, not spotted one on the shelves yet though, are we officially in summer yet?

5. CYoung

CYoung Member

Who knows, I think its June, so I presume they'll hit the shops sometime then. I'll be buying some ;)

to drink not to admire..................I'm not that sad.......................................well maybe one. :icon_smile: