Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Client of mine needs cartoons drawing...

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by lula, Jul 17, 2009.

1. lula

lula Senior Member

and they're beyond my illustration capabilities. Said I'd ask around.
    Briefly: they need cartoons of four humanised/Disney-esque animals, looking like they're talking, poss wearing clothes/holding props. Would need colour Illustrator/similar files.
    The bad news: they're a charity so don't have much to spend. I didn't get as far as quoting but I'm guessing each would need to be less than £50... (but you may be lucky!)
    Anyway, an amusement for a quiet, rainy day maybe. Anyone interested post a reply and I'll put you in touch with the client. :)

2. charles

charles Senior Member

3. gthornton101

gthornton101 Junior Member

I could be interested, tell me more..
    I have PM'd you my email add.

4. lula

lula Senior Member

Thanks guys. I'll reply to you with more details. (Charles, I will pass on that URL, ta!)

5. charles

charles Senior Member

Fair enough.

Hope you find what your looking for.

:)

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I'm up for it also.
    Sounds interesting.

Ta

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Lula,

In addition to the replies you've already had, may be worth contacting Hutch & Scotty both very good caricature/character illustrators from what I've seen :)

Greg

8. lula

lula Senior Member

Will do, thanks!

9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

10. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Cheers Fred, I've sent a PM and have followed it up with lula.

11. lula

lula Senior Member

You're right, Ken is fantastic (just had a look at his site)! In fact everyone who has replied looks brill!! This feature of the forum is dead handy Greg.

12. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

My pleasure Ken. I look forward to the next cartoon :D

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

I completely forgot Ken does cartoons! I've read every one he's done so far as well!
    Sorry Ken! Good luck with the project Lula :)

14. lula

lula Senior Member

Ah sadly I'm not designing this project (done some T-shirts for them though). I'm just passing on the work for good karma!

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member