Client of mine needs cartoons drawing...

lula

and they're beyond my illustration capabilities. Said I'd ask around.
Briefly: they need cartoons of four humanised/Disney-esque animals, looking like they're talking, poss wearing clothes/holding props. Would need colour Illustrator/similar files.
The bad news: they're a charity so don't have much to spend. I didn't get as far as quoting but I'm guessing each would need to be less than £50... (but you may be lucky!)
Anyway, an amusement for a quiet, rainy day maybe. Anyone interested post a reply and I'll put you in touch with the client. :)

Thanks guys. I'll reply to you with more details. (Charles, I will pass on that URL, ta!)

Hi Lula,

In addition to the replies you've already had, may be worth contacting Hutch & Scotty both very good caricature/character illustrators from what I've seen :)

Greg

You're right, Ken is fantastic (just had a look at his site)! In fact everyone who has replied looks brill!! This feature of the forum is dead handy Greg.

I completely forgot Ken does cartoons! I've read every one he's done so far as well!
Sorry Ken! Good luck with the project Lula :)

Ah sadly I'm not designing this project (done some T-shirts for them though). I'm just passing on the work for good karma!

Back