Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant decide! new web design.

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Chris Wiltshire!, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there!
    Which one do you prefer best?

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

I say black one.

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Yep, black one for me too.

3. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Black one.

Two things though, 'committed' has two t's and should say 'committed to' not 'committed on'.

4. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Prefer the white one (with a bit of development, perhaps) but spend some time on your copy.

5. Cheers guys,

The white one was bit of a wildcard,

My original goal for my website was to have a strong, consistant and elegant look with out falling into the rut of having a grey/white website as there seems to be alot of them about and so I am going to stick with the black one.

Also the information on the design its just to give an idea of what it would look like, everything will be proof read once is finalised etc, But thanks for letting me know.

6. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Obviously go with what makes you happy but, just to complete, I think that the logo in the top one looks like a construction company (i.e. a bit brutalist) and the second one looks like a middlebrow magazine (ergo more media oriented).

7. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Top one for me.

8. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Kind of agree with Dave here. As you've used 2 different logos, perhaps you should spend a bit of time developing a logo that works, before doing the site design.

9. Definitely the black one - I know you decided already, but thought I would add my bit :p

10. Kie@ownbeat

Kie@ownbeat New Member

Prefer the white one but think it needs work. Agree with the comment about sharpening your content, with this kind of stripped back design there's no place to hide poor copy.

11. HarryField

HarryField Member

yeah, agree with the majority here, work on a logo first and the first design works better.

12. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

As the OP has made his decision, I have now locked the thread on his request, many thanks for your input guys :icon_wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.