Business cards/collector cards

allsparkCREATIVE

Hi folks!

Putting together a project and I'm looking for a few quotes as regards to price to get an idea at this stage...

Here goes...

- Business cards (or maybe something a little larger like playing/collector cards)
- same details/image on reverse
- varying details/ images on front up to a number of 40/50 cards...a bit like moo's printfinity
- branded box/packaging
- let's say initial cost of 100 x (set of 50) cards, cost for 500 sets, etc

Probably 350gsm stock, matt or glossy

I know it might sound slightly vague but just an approx cost would do for now, anything more exact is a bonus

I can also tailor design and production around costing (eg, numbers in a set, sizes, etc)

Cheers!

Phil

If you are after multiple image changes then really you need a digital printer for these quantities, however, Moo as you mention do offer litho print and exactly what you ask so I would just use them.

Thanks for the reply Boss!

I'm maybe end up using them in the long run...however if anyone else thinks they can help me out feel free to get back to me!

This forum has been (and continues to be) an excellent resource and woundn't mind giving potential work to a "familiar face" :icon_biggrin:

Cheers

Hi

Dischromatics has an in-house printing facility with varaibale data software which is ideal for the job, if you would like someone to call to discuss this please let me know

Regards

Hi folks!

Putting together a project and I'm looking for a few quotes as regards to price to get an idea at this stage...

Here goes...

- Business cards (or maybe something a little larger like playing/collector cards)
- same details/image on reverse
- varying details/ images on front up to a number of 40/50 cards...a bit like moo's printfinity
- branded box/packaging
- let's say initial cost of 100 x (set of 50) cards, cost for 500 sets, etc

Probably 350gsm stock, matt or glossy

I know it might sound slightly vague but just an approx cost would do for now, anything more exact is a bonus

I can also tailor design and production around costing (eg, numbers in a set, sizes, etc)

Cheers!

Phil

Back