Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Business card dilemma-2 brands on 1 card.How?

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by valerie, Sep 13, 2012.

1. valerie

valerie New Member

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and I need help from the experts. I have a company which I just started 2 new fashion labels, Label A and Label B. How do I design my business cards to show 2 brands? I already have a business card for label A (the label I started first) and sometimes I used this card but it is not appropriate for someone I am selling Label B to.

So should I just put my company name on it? And below shows the 2 brands? How does it work? Also, there is 2 addresses for Label B. The production office (where garments are made) and the sales office (which is my home address really).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Use the back...

3. Edgeways

Edgeways New Member

If label A really is so inappropriate for your Label B customers (i.e. knowing that you make Label A products might put them off buying Label B items), you might want to consider having entirely separate business cards.

4. SWATTDesign

SWATTDesign Member

Both Katedesign and Edgeways have valid points - it sort of depends on the relationship between your two labels. If they both appeal to similar target audiences then it makes sense to have them on the one card - maybe one brand per side with a common footer that's your overall "corporate" branding.

If they are worlds appart then might be best to go with Edgeways' suggestion and do 2 separate cards.

Hope that helps :icon_biggrin:

5. valerie

valerie New Member

Thanks all! I attend tradeshows and exhibitions a bit to sell the 2 collections and basically I always will show both collections together at tradeshows. So if someone is interested in both collections, do I give both cards? Also, note that I don't have email address for Label B (yet) and I need to get cards done quickly. So all mails right now goes to Label A. Both brands are new. Quite confused to be honest. And if I give both cards, will it seems a bit too much..?

6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

7. SWATTDesign

SWATTDesign Member

I think if that's the case, and it where me, I'd do up one card that is you as a company on one side and then the other side split into your two labels.

8. Edgeways

Edgeways New Member

It sounds like you need one overall brand to tie your two labels together.

9. thomas

thomas New Member

Get as many cards printed as possible :icon_biggrin:

10. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

One business card with the parent identity and two email addresses: labela@... and labelb@...

Loads of options, really.

11. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

If you wanted something a bit quirky what about having the cards perforated? Business A on one half business B on the other then on the back you could perhaps have a parent logo that is complete when the two halves are reunited?

12. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

....or get folded business cards, showcase A & B on each part?