Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Business Card and Logo Design

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by FFEMT284, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFEMT284

FFEMT284 New Member

I need a very simple design for a business done.

Looking to do a double sided business card and looking for help with the logo.

Please contact me if you offer these services and are interested in some work.

Andrew

amoore@botetourt.org

2. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi Andrew.

I'd be interested in helping you out.

You can check out some examples of my work HERE

I will also e-mail you to confirm my interest along with some indicative pricing :)

Regards,
    Col

3. graphite

graphite New Member

Hi there,

I would to be happy to help. Check out my website at: GRAPHITE DESIGN and get back to me interested.

Cheers

Matt.

4. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

5. Business card design

As per your enquiry, please find examples of our work here: The Set Up
    We can offer competitive rates for Graphic Design Forum contacts, I can supply a quote for both design and print if required.

If you would like to see specific examples of business card design, just drop me a line and I will email you some samples.

6. moojoocreatives

moojoocreatives New Member

Hi

I would be more than happy to assist you with your logo and business cards. I can provide a very quick turnaround as i have just started up.

I will e-mail shortly.

7. damion

damion New Member

If you still require a creative designer, please consider my 10 years' experience in graphic design.

At the moment on my new website you can take a look and hopefully take advantage of the CREDIT CRUNCH special offers I am promoting at DEGRAFIK logo design, graphic designer, magazine designer, Yorkshire, Design Logos Uk

Also feel free to email me with any design issues you may have. I would love to help you.

Many thanks,

Damion.

8. lauralil

lauralil Member

Hi Andrew,

I have dropped you a line with some information on how I can help you with this.

Kind regards

Laura

9. mrhurley1

mrhurley1 New Member

10. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

this job has been completed :icon_biggrin:

Please close the thread boss man.

11. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Well done Col :icon_biggrin:

THREAD CLOSED