Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brochure printing quote

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by emywap, Apr 20, 2011.

1. emywap

emywap New Member

Hi everybody, I need to know some prices for printing a brochure which has the size of 2 A4 one next to the other one on the shorter side with thickness of at least 320/350 gsm (open to suggestions on paper weight).
    I need a quote for 3000, 5000, 10000 pcs. on normal printing, silky, and all the suggestion/options you can give me.
    Thank you very much!!!!
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

We need more details...

Exact Flat Dimensions?
    Exact Folded Dimensions?
    Number of Pages?

350gsm seems very thick for a brochure. We normally run 150/170gsm for inner pages and if a cover is required we run them on 300gsm.
  3. emywap

emywap New Member

Hi Boss Hog...Sorry, I probably used the wrong word to express that. Think about 2 A4 pages one next to the other one horizontally positioned. Folded will be A4 format reading in landscape. Has to be printed in the 4 sides, that's why the choice of 300 and more gsm.
    No pages in the middle.
  4. Deancourt Design

Deancourt Design New Member

Glad to help...

Sent you a private message. Cheers.
  5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I think you mean 297 x 210 4pp.
  6. Stationery Direct

Quote sent via PM
  7. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

surely it's an A3 folded down to an A4 ?
  8. emywap

emywap New Member

it's 2 A4 next to each other landscape
  9. spottypenguin

I get that but 2 lots of A4 make an A3 .... anyway I'll just leave the printing guys to it :icon_biggrin:

Good luck with it
  10. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I know this doesn't add anything to the OP's question but for clarification.....

11. emywap

emywap New Member

thank you Dave for express it clearly!!! What I'm talking about is the 2nd option!!
  12. emywap

emywap New Member

:icon_notworthy: :icon_notworthy: :icon_notworthy:
  13. Stationery Direct

Yes a 4pp A4 Landscape :icon_biggrin:
  14. spottypenguin

Oh lol, thanks Dave. It's a good job I am better at drawing than reading :icon_biggrin::icon_notworthy: