Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogger Required - Will pay per accepted post

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Kimberley-Jane, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Kimberley-Jane

Kimberley-Jane New Member

Hi guys,

We're looking for a design blogger for Kimberley-Jane: Design.

Are you well informed about the design industry for web design or graphic design? Do you want to share your knowledge with the world?

Then blog for Kimberley-Jane: Design!

Ideally I'm looking for a keen UK student who's looking to start building their online profile and to demonstrate their knowledge on original topics relevant to the design world.

These could include:
    - How to's
    - Latest trends
    - A design rant of what you dislike in the design world
    - Web design Q and A's
    - Comparison of design/web development software
    - Anything else agreed before hand

You will be given a blogger profile on our company website and this will look brilliant to prospectus employers when you go to interview. All posts will state you've written them we will not take credit for your work.

You will be exposed to an audience of a developed website with a large mailing list.

This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be paid to write about their favourite topic!

If your interested email Kim at enquiries@kimberley-janedesign.co.uk

www.kimberley-janedesign.co.uk

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hello Kimberley-Jane,

Please advise payment plan (or price per post) and post acceptance criteria.

3. Kimberley-Jane

Hi

Price would be £10 per post for around 500 words or full A4 page. Bloggers can run their ideas past me beforehand if they are unsure.

:)

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

How often are you expecting your blogger to blog? 1 a day? A few a week? I like your website by the way. Very neat and tidy. :icon_thumbup:

5. daytona

daytona Member

This sounds exciting!
    I'd be interested, but as the Arrivals said, I'd like to know how often you want posts :)

6. Kimberley-Jane

It all depends on interest really. Ideally I would like one to two people submitting posts twice a month.

Daytona how does that sound?

7. ARRIVALS

I was expecting you to say 1 a day.

8. Kimberley-Jane

I'd love to but don't have the funds to cover it lol

9. daytona

daytona Member

Hey, that sounds perfect. im at uni at the moment but will give you a detailed pm when i get in.

10. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'll probably be in touch about this :)

11. Kimberley-Jane

Any body else interested?

12. ARRIVALS

I'll give it a shot. Do we need to pass some sort of written exam first?! ;)

13. Kimberley-Jane

Haha no just email me what you're going to write about :)

Thanks