Blogger Required - Will pay per accepted post

Kimberley-Jane

Hi guys,

We're looking for a design blogger for Kimberley-Jane: Design.

Are you well informed about the design industry for web design or graphic design? Do you want to share your knowledge with the world?

Then blog for Kimberley-Jane: Design!

Ideally I'm looking for a keen UK student who's looking to start building their online profile and to demonstrate their knowledge on original topics relevant to the design world.

These could include:
- How to's
- Latest trends
- A design rant of what you dislike in the design world
- Web design Q and A's
- Comparison of design/web development software
- Anything else agreed before hand

You will be given a blogger profile on our company website and this will look brilliant to prospectus employers when you go to interview. All posts will state you've written them we will not take credit for your work.

You will be exposed to an audience of a developed website with a large mailing list.

This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be paid to write about their favourite topic!

If your interested email Kim at [email protected]

www.kimberley-janedesign.co.uk

Hi

Price would be £10 per post for around 500 words or full A4 page. Bloggers can run their ideas past me beforehand if they are unsure.

:)

How often are you expecting your blogger to blog? 1 a day? A few a week? I like your website by the way. Very neat and tidy. :icon_thumbup:

This sounds exciting!
I'd be interested, but as the Arrivals said, I'd like to know how often you want posts :)

How often are you expecting your blogger to blog? 1 a day? A few a week? I like your website by the way. Very neat and tidy. :icon_thumbup:

It all depends on interest really. Ideally I would like one to two people submitting posts twice a month.

Daytona how does that sound?

Back