• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Birthday Invites

charles

Hey,

It's my dads 50th Birthday in November and he's having a 'Glam Rock' party.

I am designing some perforated event tickets to be used as invites.

What comes to mind when you guys hear the word glam rock?

My Dad's a Bowie fan so was thinking of using the Aladdin Sane cover pic as background image..

I'm in need of inspiration on this one.

Cheers

C

chrismitchell

stand corrected :) you could photoshop his face in that style if you have time :lol:

charles

We must be on same wavelength as I started to do that earlier but the only pic I had was of my dad smiling with his eyes wide open and a bald head...

My nan has a really cool pic of my dad on his chopper bike, which would be cool but i need to get it off her and scan it in

ch3tzy

:mad: gradient used on the type a pre-set one.. so wouldnt be hard to create that part anyway...just put your dads name .. look forward to seeing the end design..

Attachments

charles

ch3tzy said:
:mad: gradient used on the type a pre-set one.. so wouldnt be hard to create that part anyway...just put your dads name .. look forward to seeing the end design..
I was only really planning on using the pic of bowies face and using a different typeface for other details as a lot of writing to do.

C

chrismitchell

yeah it looks very foam like :) reminds me of my sisters course at college on Fashion and Textiles.. she had loads of these things going on .. was a bit crazy.