Birthday Invites

charles

Hey,

It's my dads 50th Birthday in November and he's having a 'Glam Rock' party.

I am designing some perforated event tickets to be used as invites.

What comes to mind when you guys hear the word glam rock?

My Dad's a Bowie fan so was thinking of using the Aladdin Sane cover pic as background image..

I'm in need of inspiration on this one.

Cheers

Queer dudes in latex costumes :p
Other than that (but still quite obvious): stars, glitter, bright colors

do the Ziggy Stardust pink lightening bolt on it :lol: an instant classic :D

bowie-sanecard.jpg

stand corrected :) you could photoshop his face in that style if you have time :lol:

We must be on same wavelength as I started to do that earlier but the only pic I had was of my dad smiling with his eyes wide open and a bald head...

My nan has a really cool pic of my dad on his chopper bike, which would be cool but i need to get it off her and scan it in

:mad: gradient used on the type a pre-set one.. so wouldnt be hard to create that part anyway...just put your dads name .. look forward to seeing the end design..

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
ch3tzy said:
:mad: gradient used on the type a pre-set one.. so wouldnt be hard to create that part anyway...just put your dads name .. look forward to seeing the end design..

I was only really planning on using the pic of bowies face and using a different typeface for other details as a lot of writing to do.

ahh ok, soz jumped the gun..anyway still look forward to seeing end product if you upload on here..

yeah it looks very foam like :) reminds me of my sisters course at college on Fashion and Textiles.. she had loads of these things going on .. was a bit crazy.

Back