Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basic logo for a gaming community

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by RadicalRoosterGC, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadicalRoosterGC

RadicalRoosterGC New Member

Hi guys,

I am currently creating a website for our community and require a logo as my graphic design skills are some what limited.

Im after something similar to:
    Extreme Sport Rooster | Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration | iStockphoto.com
    (but i would like something original)

Dont require any text, background images etc

I can offer either web design services or cash in return.

If anyone is interested, please get in touch with a price guide. Bare in mind we are not a profitable organisation so we cant offer large sums of money.

Cheers,
    Tom

2. Rockfish

Rockfish New Member

Hi Tom,

I wouldn't describe the illustration you have linked to as basic, I would suggest you use an illustrator rather than a graphic designer. Also I don't this can be done that cheaply, think people may take you up on the design service though.

Good luck,

Craig

3. RadicalRoosterGC

Hi Craig, thanks the advice.

As i say knowledge of graphics and illustrations is limited, so if anyone would like to give me a quote for an image of a similar quality to the one in my first post, and maybe a quote for a more basic illustration, that would be great.

4. Site Engine

Site Engine Member

Will send you a PM.

- Stephen

5. RadicalRoosterGC

6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

THREAD CLOSED :icon_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.