Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aspiring Artists Logo [Facebook Group]

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Fredskov, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Fredskov

Fredskov Member

I just did this logo for my newly created facebook group.
    A group for artists, web-, and graphic designers to share their thoughts and useful links, share their work and get feedback - The group is open for anyone to join.
    Should anyone be interested, then it can be found here:

Anyways enough advertising about it, as it was not why i posted it here. - What i'm interested in is the feedback for it (nod) I created it with a vision for an easily recognizable logo, with the arrow symbolizing how the members (hopefully) rise in skill and hopefully get known
  2. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

I quite like it, but the arrow is too dominant for me, like it's too much for the A's to handle.
    Also, one A seems bigger than the other. Would it still work if the arrow was going through the middle of the two?
  3. Fredskov

Fredskov Member

Thanks for the feedback :)
    I have been tweaking it a bit, but tried to keep the base idea.

Not sure how it came out, but put it up for feedback in the actual group itself as well.
  4. designsofhope

designsofhope New Member

I agree with Wardy's comments above, as the original arrow was far too heavy for the logo. Your tweaking has created a much better logo. If, however I was tweaking it, I would lose the arrow on the left slope and I would drop the vertical lines in the centre downwards as you already have an arrow in the shape of the A's. Hope that makes sense.
  5. Fredskov

Fredskov Member

I like the idea, although i'm not sure i like the outcome as i got it:

Changed font to 'Aller Light' in the process
  6. designsofhope

designsofhope New Member

I like the simplified version of the logo but it needs the horizontal bars in the A's. I've had a go, your comments would be good.

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      File size:
      53 KB
  7. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

I quite like that last one, it has an almost heraldic look to it.
  8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

It's like a badge from the war office.
  9. Fredskov

Fredskov Member

I kinda like your go at it designsofhope :) Mind if we use it?
  10. designsofhope

designsofhope New Member

Of course you can use it. I'm just pleased that you liked my tweaks. It was a good design idea of yours to start with.
  11. ilovedesign

ilovedesign Junior Member

I like designsofhope’s design the best, the others just seem a bit too short and wide for me. Do the other members of the group like it as well Fredskov? You could always run a poll and ask current members what they prefer.