Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any websites with lots of examples of good logos?

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Haz, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Haz

Haz New Member

I am doing my first professional design job; a logo and branding. Can anyone recommend any websites that are a good resource or that could offer inspiration?

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

3. JohnRoss

JohnRoss Member

4. LuBnA

LuBnA New Member

LogoPond

That site has a LOT of really nice and professional logos, definately worth a look :)

5. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

My advice - don't look at other logos for inspiration. Go for a walk, read a book, go to an art gallery, watch a film... If your client sells fishing rods, go fishing. The best inspiration comes from the places you least expect. Otherwise you're just pastiching what's already been done.

6. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Good advice indeed, though still good to check what others are doing now and again.

Here's a couple more:

Logo From Dreams Awards – Logo inspiration gallery
    Logo Nest | Logo Design Gallery
    Logo inspiration gallery - Logospire

7. cre8ivdesign

cre8ivdesign New Member

My logos and favourite source of logos

Hi

I have quite a few logos on my site that i have designed (excuse the site i am currently redesigning it - half way done) My logo designer

This is also a good resource especially if you are a fan of 'smile in the mind' clever logos design logo faves

regards
    Gavin

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Some GREAT logos on there, cheers for the link :icon_thumbup:

9. Logopro

Logopro Member

I agree, thanks for the awesome link :icon_hug: