Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any recommendations for reseller hosting?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Gav, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Gav

Gav New Member

After the recent shit storm of events that occurred at the Heart / 123Reg / Webfusion/HEG datacentre (, I'm seriously considering my options regarding the host I use for my clients sites.
    Whilst I was one of the lucky ones (all my sites were back up within a few hours), many others (especially VPS/Hybrid/DS customers) are still facing issues now.

I seem to remember a lot less issues before they moved from Node4 to their own datacentre, and ultimately I need to keep my clients best interests in mind, so if any of you can recommend (from first-hand experience) a good reseller host, it'd be appreciated:)
    I've heard TSOHost and UK2 mentioned a few times, although (as with most things) the reviews online can be anything from 'Terrible' to 'Brilliant', so not a great help.
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I have been with UK2 with a dedicated server for many years now, any issues over the years have been dealt with quickly by technical support. For me and my needs they have been brilliant and I genuinely cannot fault them.
  3. Gav

Gav New Member

Thanks for your input Boss. - I'll hopefully have some time in the next few days to have a proper look at their services/features.
    I just noticed that UK2 also provide for Link Removed (Levi - Moderator) too, who have always been very reliable and fast for me, so that's another bonus point for them too:+)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Note: I have given you the benefit of the doubt and allowed your post Gav. The link was removed because it made your post read very much like a spam post. Any further posts like that will result in being blocked from posting.