Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Website Coding & Programming Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

For some reason overnight my G+ button which is positioned to the right of my website www.stationery-direct.co.uk just below the green shopping cart has decided to start displaying 50% behind my Truspilot logo in IE, can anyone else confirm this? It seems to be ok in FF and other browsers, it was fine until today and no changes made to the site, any ideas?

Cheers

Damon

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

I can confirm it is displaying as you described in my IE as well. G+ must have changed their button code recently.

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Any ideas how to fix?

4. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

No, sorry mate. I've never been able to figure out the difference in these types of button held in iframes. I've had the same problem with 'AddThis' before and gave up in the end.

5. You could force a left margin on the element with the id of "___plusone_0" although if this ever changed you would be back to square 1 again.