Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any bloggers out there?

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Pete, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Pete

Pete Member

Shameless I know. Trying to get my Blog off the ground really, I was wondering if anyone fancied link sharing in their blogrolls? Network, network :icon_biggrin:

2. Timmo

Timmo Member

I'm in the middle of creating mine.

3. Pete

Pete Member

Once you're done, give me a shout. I've had so many ideas for my own blog but it's taken me ages to actually get round to setting it up. A hell of a lot of my site's traffic and keyword hits are coming via my blog though so I can see the massive potential there.

I've found that most of my blog traffic's come via Twitter and Stumbleupon. Twitters great if you can get a few people to re-tweet your recent posts. It's nice to know that the marketing theory actually works.

4. Helen

Helen Member

I have a blog, but still in it's infancy... got some great stuff partially written, just need to pull my finger out and finish them :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways... I will link if you want...

5. Pete

Pete Member

Added you to the blogroll on the left of my Blog Helen :icon_smile:.

6. Helen

Helen Member

Likewise.....:icon_biggrin:

7. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Pete and Helen

Both your blogs looking good, I like the fact you have avatars with your face on also, helps to put a name to a face I think.

Gareth

8. Helen

Helen Member

Thanks Gareth...... my sentiments exactly... tho my eyes look evil on mine.... snake like... hissssss!

9. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

My avatars o.k but not my best pic :icon_biggrin:

10. Helen

Helen Member

Yes... I'm afraid to say the angle of the camera has given you a double chin :icon_wink:

11. Timmo

Timmo Member